Smiley

Hi, welcome to my blog(still feel somehow saying that). Enjoy

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Who got scammed




mama D: is the weather still cold outside
D: not really just a bit windy

Mama D: Guess how much i got this( pointing at a phone)
D:Na wa o, you are just buying phones for everyone in Nigeria

Mama D: nooo im using this one myself
D: hmm N73, i told you to stick with "pure water"or just pass me your upgrades; I'll sell them on eBay then we share the profit :-) i don't have time to teach you how to use a mobile phone...

Mama D: ole; so i cant buy good thing for myself....
D: how comes its not coming on...?

Mama D: the battery is flat i was told to get the new charger
D: are you sure; I'm sure someone sold it on the street

Mama D: nah on the train, he told me he found it
D:hmm so how much did you pay?

Mama D: 30 quid
D: rehh that's cheap!! I'm sure there is something wrong with this phone, it should at least come on for a bit then die off if the battery is flat

Mama D: i told you the battery is dead
D: look at the screen properly you'll notice the paper inside is reflecting and a bit bent

Mama D: hm you will see everything jealousy jealousy...just open it and check the back
D: Erm i cant, it looks real though; it must be one of those display models,they've removed the lock and voila

Mama D:hm Me? omo eko from Lagos, that's a lie- I'm going to take it to those "pakis".I'll tell him i found it
D: you are not really from Lagos

Mama D: look at you, you don't know anything, i was born there grew up there so what else
D: hmm you've just been scammed

Mama D: no way I'm going to those people that repair phone, please stop making me angry o
D: haaa look at you that wont to do business in Nigeria getting scammed, sorry for you o...
Apparently these tricks are becoming rampant so be careful oooo!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home