Smiley

Hi, welcome to my blog(still feel somehow saying that). Enjoy

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Smmer Summer Summertiiiiiiiiiime

So exam's over, well not yet one funny lecturer decided to fall sick now he is postponing the second paper;what a lazy bugger!

Big things gwanning....

Yar'adua won the elections; the process aint pretty but Yaradua/Goodluck had the best support across the country forget Lagos and some agpa states. I wonder who voted for Atiku i mean just because you vote for fashola dont mean you should vote for AC presidential candidate well sha ntooi

And i just dont know how Pat utomi will function with absolutely no party members in the senate or any seat at all hmm

Big things number 2

Make money on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, For lazy easy going people like moi! all you need is a little bit of calculations and understanding and voila you become a money doubler!! I wish i knew about this earlier i'd have been a millionaire in pounds sterling £££££ owo iya charlier. Just imagine if I'd put all my student loans into the stock market or mutual funds hoooolala.....
Daily pricelist
NigeriaStockExchange

Bigger things...
The Nigerian Proclamation

8 Comments:

  • At 9:18 am, Blogger Zaynnah Magazine said…

    Welcome back Dami. So when is the postponed exam then?

    Lol!at what you say about Pat Utomi (it's funny, but true). And thanks for the heads-up on investing in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

     
  • At 3:01 pm, Blogger Idemili said…

    Money maker like you! LOL

     
  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad you are going to get rich. I'm sure it can't be as easy as all that... right? Not that I have any idea about money - I'm a teacher. For some reason, I don't care. So maybe it doesn't matter about the exams then...?

    Snuffy

     
  • At 3:44 pm, Blogger SOLOMONSYDELLE said…

    Hey, hope everything is fine. Could you email me - solomonsydelle@gmail.com

    Me too I want to make money oh so update with more specifics.

     
  • At 8:52 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    a girl after my own heart...
    just opened my cscs account and about to start investing in nigerian stocks.

     
  • At 4:39 am, Blogger BlogVille Idol said…

    hey pple,blogville idol is finally coming to an end...we have two contestants left and they have sung their songs,pls go to out page and listen to them via our voice player and vote for them on d vote poll..pls leave us a comment too...tank u for ur support thru out the contest

     
  • At 4:26 pm, Blogger Admin UD said…

    Hmmm, summer gbouy, wetin dey happen?

     
  • At 4:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dami:

    Are you the daughter of Richard kolawole Oyelaja, if so please contact me at andrew@okola.co.uk. This information might change your life for the better.I am Andrew...One Love

     

Post a Comment

<< Home